Wednesday, September 1, 2010

About what to wear to work in Ohio during winter

What to wear to work in Ohio during winter?
Hi , i am based out of Arizona and never been to East during winter. I will be visiting Toledo,Ohio in December 1st week for a week or two on Work purpose. So i would like to know what to wear to work during december in Ohio. Since i am from Arizona ,i have no clue at all about winter wear needed as a sweater / lightweight jacket as an outerwear is all that's needed here for most part. I would really appreciate if i could get complete details like what to wear from head to toe. I would also like to know what to wear ( casual wear ) in Detroit as i am planning a visit there on a weekend. I need advice regarding Work Clothes/ Formal clothing and footwear as well.
Fashion & Accessories - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
A winter jacket, hat and gloves for when it gets really cold.
2 :
It does get pretty cold there, I went there in January of last year but it didn't snow, sadly. For me I went in the mountains for a cabin and I got a cold in the first 2 days and you should get some chapstick with your my lips were bleeding. You need turtlenecks because it can get pretty breezy out there and it helps keep you warm. You definitely need something comfortable for a winter jacket so that you dont get annoyed by the thickness or if its to small or something. You do need a hat. You can wear jeans but make sure they are thickish or warm and not lightwieght. You can wear boots or sneakers it doesnt really matter. Hope this helped you.
Read more other entries :
About how old do you have to be to work at a movie...
About where to go for a work permit