Tuesday, June 15, 2010

About does anyone know of an entry level Human Resources job in Toledo, OH

Does anyone know of an entry level Human Resources job in Toledo, OH?
I would be a great employee. I have some staffing experience and I am curretly working on my Organization Leadership Master's degree. I am dying to move to Toledo!
Other - Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I work with a collegue that might be able to help. If you have an up to date resume, feel free to send it to David.Benjamin@vpartners.com
2 :
I got the same degree and just got a second interview set up for an entry level HR position in Toledo. It took me 8 months to get that so you may have your work cut out for you. I may just give up Ive I dont get this.
Read more other entries :
About where are the jobs in Toledo, Ohio
About where can i work