Monday, March 15, 2010

About I'm a college student from Toledo, where do you suggest I look for summer jobs

I'm a college student from Toledo, where do you suggest I look for summer jobs?
I'm going to be spending the summer in Toledo and need a job. Preferably an office job, I have a lot of secretarial experience. Last summer I got a lot of work through Kelly Services, but now I want a permanent position. I'm not back in Toledo yet, and won't be for 2 more weeks. Where do you suggest I start looking?
Other - Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There are many sources. Howevewr, one that might be worthwhile is www.indeed.com which is a search engine that looks at all the job databases. I would also try www.craigslist.com
2 :
You could look in their local news paper. The link for the job section is http://toledoblade.monster.com/.
Read more other entries :
About how do I get a work permit in Michigan (unde...
About I'm looking for toledo works.com and i cant ...